Casino Celtic Poker Bonus Click Casino Table Games Winning at Roulette Tips Introduction to Casino Slots Fruit Machine Casino Slots Carnival at Casino Slots Loose Casino Slots New Casino Slots Favorite Casino Slots About Casino Slots Tips for Casino Slots Randomly Triggered Jackpots No Deposit Amount No Deposit Bonus No Deposit Casino Bonus iPhone Casino Games Microgaming Online Slots Home
All about Online Slots Progressive Jackpots
Online slots are amongst the most played games worldwide. As such, they're offered in all betting houses in various versions to suit different individual preferences. Top game sites go ahead and provide a number of slot jackpots, which give you a chance to win life-changing money. While these may be games of chance, you need to know that strategy plays a big role if you're going to hit the jackpot.
Progressive jackpots happen to be the only online casino games that have the highest rewards - almost as rewarding as the lottery.
What are Progressive Slot Jackpots?
These can be defined as top payout amounts on various online slots titles. Usually, these accumulate little by little as more players continue to place bets. The progressives are normally tied to different slots across several casinos. Therefore, their prizes could go up to millions of dollars.
Always keep in mind that these particular games require maximum wagers for you to qualify for the top prize. In other words, it means that even if you hit the winning combination without having wagered the required amount, you do no stand a chance to win the jackpot. As such, it's advisable to take some time and go over the terms before participating in slot jackpots.
It is always wise to find registered and licensed online gambling establishments to play these games. There have been cases where players don't get paid after winning - all because they registered with illegitimate operators.
The Various Types of Progressives
Basically, there are three main types of progressive slot jackpots. It's worth mentioning that some slot machines have a fixed amount on a progressive title. The pool is fed by a certain percentage as players continue to play, so it gradually accumulates until it reaches the fixed amount. Discussed below are the main types that you'll come across.
- Local Progressive Jackpots - These used to be quite popular a while back. Basically, it's usually tied to one or a group of slots in a betting house. They mount up rather slowly but still offer attractive prizes.
- Wide Area Network- They are the most popular today. A wide area network links various slots through multiple online operators, which share a similar software platform like Microgaming. In essence, this type has more players thus accumulates much faster and obviously comes with a huge payout.
- Standalone Jackpot - Just as indicated in the name, a slot machine will offer a progressive jackpot, which is fed by bets made on that one machine. This was the very first type made available before the other two were launched.
The Highest Paid Online Jackpots
Slot jackpots may be made available by different software providers, so they all come with varying top prizes. Outlined below are some of the highest jackpots that have been won in the past.
- £13.2 Million Mega Moolah
- €17,861,800 on Mega Fortune
- $9.2 Million on Mega Moolah
- €11,736,375 Mega Fortune
In order to hit a winning combination, you need to implement various strategies, which can easily be found on various platforms online, and be the maybe you could next jackpot winner.